- TRAIN + AVIS
CarPick up a vehicle at your destination to make travelling around easy. With TGV, all of the advantages of the train and the car have finally been united!
THE AUTO/TRAIN SERVICE,
TRYING IT MEANS LIKING IT!
Let your car travel by train and arrive well-rested at your destination.
Auto/Train is the guarantee of a carefree trip:
- THE ANTI-FATIGUE AND ANTI-STRESS SOLUTION: to avoid traffic jams during the major holiday departures/returns.
- THE SAFETY ADVANTAGE/ when you have to travel long distances.
- PRACTICAL FOR LUGGAGE: you can load all your luggage in your coach, even very bulky items such as prams, tents, bicycles, roof boxes, etc...
- ECONOMICAL: in terms of gas, tolls, kilometres that are not added to your metre, and repairs.
- FLEXIBLE: you can pick your vehicle yourself or have someone else pick it up on your arrival
- SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY: choosing Auto/Train means participating in sustainable mobility and making a gesture in favour of the environment.
STARTING FROM €119(1)
Avignon, Biarritz (2), Bordeaux, Briançon (2), Brive (2), Fréjus, Lyon,
Marseille, Narbonne, Nice, Toulon, Toulouse.
SAVE TIME, ASK FOR VALET PARKING
For your ideal comfort, a valet can pick up your car at the address of your choice and drive it to an Auto/Train station, or on your return, from an Auto/Train station to the address of your choice. The cost of Valet parking starts at €42(3) in Ile-de-France and provincial France.
The service is also available by estimate for long distances from or to Great-Britain, Corsica, Lille, Strasbourg, etc...
Make your reservation at www.autotrainservicevoiturier.fr. For more information, please contact our partner, Fullcar Services by Feedback at 01 80 81 80 82 (no added charge).
From June 25th to September 7th you can leave your vehicle in your Auto/Train car park free of charge the day before its departure and pick it up the day after its arrival, during the day and the opening periods of the terminal.
All additional days will be invoiced at a rate of €15 per day as of the beginning of the day.
Outside of this period, the vehicle must be picked up the day of its arrival.
This bulky luggage is transported without additional charge (maximum of 2 objects per Standard-Size Vehicle):
- bicycles attached to a bicycle carrier which is itself attached to a tow-ball; all together this should not surpass a maximum height of 1.55 m nor the width of your vehicle.
- canoes, sailboards, directly attached to the car carrier.
- skis placed inside the car.
The personnel will ask you to help them unload these objects from your car.
- At www.autotrain.voyages-sncf.com to reserve on line.
- By calling 36 35: and saying «Auto/Train» (€0.34 inclusive of tax/min plus additional charges by your operator, if applicable). This service is available every day from 7 am to 10 pm.
Do you live abroad? Dial 0033 892 35 35 35 (€0.34 inclusive of tax/min plus additional charges by your operator, if applicable)
- In stations, SNCF approved shops or travel agencies.